3/22/2010

Music

As I sit here and type this, I am listening to music-beautiful music. What a lovely and perfect gift this is! The power of music is amazing, as those of you can attest who have let it be a part of your life. Have you ever looked at photos while listening to music? The difference in what you think and feel is incredible! That's the power that music has on us. We need to let beautiful, inspiring music be a regular part of our daily lives. I'm trying to do that more these days.
What is my music about? Beauty. The Lord. The joy of the Lord! As the Psalmist said, "He is become my song and my salvation". He is the reason we can so enjoy the lovely strains of music that come to our ears from various sources, for He is the Author of beauty and joy. May He always be the theme of my song, the melody of my heart, the joy of my soul.
Thank You, Lord, for this most lovely gift from your loving hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment