8/20/2012

His Peace


I am having some problems posting photos here to my blog, that is one reason that I have not added anything recently. This rose is an old one from here and not from my computer. I am not sure what I need to do to resolve this.

Life is a little lonely here these days. Our flurry of summer ministry activities is over and some of our children have traveled while others are busy with their lives. There are a few details of life that are seemingly trying to get me down but, thankfully, the Lord never leaves us and is always right here to give us the peace and joy that only He knows how to give...no matter what.

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." (John 14:27 NKJV)

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful photo Rena. I hope your computer and other issues find peace and prosper.

    ReplyDelete